Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Police – In a non-emergency

Reporting Crime – 101 or 999?

In an emergency , always dial 999

Dial 101 to report less urgent crime or disorder and for general police enquiries, for example;

if your car has been stolen;
if your property has been damaged;
when you suspect drug use or dealing; or
to give the police information about crime in our area.

Calls to 101 from landlines and mobile networks cost 15 pence per call.

If you are deaf or hard of hearing you can textphone 18001 101