The following planning application is available to view and comment on. Please use this
link to take you to the home page of Public Access
http://publicaccess.bromsgroveandredditch.gov.uk/online-applications/ which is the tool for
viewing applications and making comment electronically.
• Click on the link above
• Type in the application number and click, this will take you to the summary page of Public
• When at the summary page
• To view the documents you will need to click on the tab, then
• To make a comment click on the tab,
• Fill out your details and make your comment and press submit, this will go straight to the
relevant planning officer and be immediately viewable in the comments tab.
• If you have provided an email you can request a confirmation email.
|APPLICATION REFERENCE :||20/00974/FUL|
|APPLICATION TYPE:||Full Application|
|LOCATION:||Chadwich Grange Farm, Malthouse Lane Chadwich Bromsgrove Worcestershire B61 0QH|
|PROPOSAL:||Retention of two bays of existing concrete frame barn for re-use as domestic garages with roof space formed as bat roosts to comply with previous planning approval conditions.|
|APPLICANTS NAME:||Ms Lee Isherwood|
|PARISH COUNCIL:||Belbroughton Parish|
|WARD:||Belbroughton And Romsley Ward|
|CASE OFFICER:||Sharron Williams|
|TELEPHONE:||01527 534061 Ext 3372|