The following planning applications are available to view and comment on. Please use this
link to take you to the home page of Public Access
http://publicaccess.bromsgroveandredditch.gov.uk/online-applications/ which is the tool for
viewing applications and making comment electronically.
• Click on the link above
• Type in the application number and click, this will take you to the summary page of Public
• When at the summary page
• To view the documents you will need to click on the tab, then
• To make a comment click on the tab,
• Fill out your details and make your comment and press submit, this will go straight to the
relevant planning officer and be immediately viewable in the comments tab.
• If you have provided an email you can request a confirmation email.
APPLICATION REFERENCE : 19/00840/CPL
APPLICATION TYPE: Certificate Proposed Lawful Use/Dev
DATE ACCEPTED: 24.06.2019
LOCATION: 79 Brook Road, Fairfield Bromsgrove Worcestershire B61 9JY
PROPOSAL: Demolition of existing conservatory and construction of new single storey extension
APPLICANTS NAME: Mrs Carolyn Spicer
PARISH COUNCIL: Belbroughton Parish
WARD: Belbroughton And Romsley Ward
CASE OFFICER: Claire Gilbert
TELEPHONE: 01527 881655