The following planning applications are available to view and comment on. Please use this
link to take you to the home page of Public Access
http://publicaccess.bromsgroveandredditch.gov.uk/online-applications/ which is the tool for
viewing applications and making comment electronically.
• Click on the link above
• Type in the application number and click, this will take you to the summary page of Public
• When at the summary page
• To view the documents you will need to click on the tab, then
• To make a comment click on the tab,
• Fill out your details and make your comment and press submit, this will go straight to the
relevant planning officer and be immediately viewable in the comments tab.
• If you have provided an email you can request a confirmation email.
APPLICATION REFERENCE : 19/00741/LBC
APPLICATION TYPE: Listed Building Consent
DATE ACCEPTED: 10.06.2019
LOCATION: 2 High House Farm, 188 Stourbridge Road Bromsgrove Worcestershire B61 9NQ
PROPOSAL: Removal of small utility area in the kitchen by removing 2 stud walls and part of 1 brick wall to create open plan kitchen/dining area.
APPLICANTS NAME: Mr Richard Gibson
PARISH COUNCIL: Belbroughton Parish
WARD: Belbroughton And Romsley Ward
CASE OFFICER: Miss Hannah Sharp
TELEPHONE: 01527 881658