Snap away on your camera or phone and you can help get Fairfield to top spot.
Help judge the photos and we could be a winner
Theme: ‘Village Life – a photo which characterises the value of community in your village’.
If you would like to be notified automatically when the competition begins, please ‘FOLLOW’ the Allied Westminster Facebook page so that the announcement will appear in your Facebook News Feed.
For Competition Rules visit https://villagehallsurvey.com/rules-photo-competition-v1.pdf
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WHEN THE COMPETITION BEGINS
1. Before making an entry, PLEASE READ THE RULES TO ENSURE YOUR ENTRY IS ELIGIBLE.RULES ARE HERE.
2. Make sure you have a village or community hall to nominate and have asked permission to do so. – Yes You Have
4. Select the ‘ENTER’ tab and fill in the form as completely as possible with the details requested. Your nominated hall must have a legitimate UK address.
5. Choose your photo for uploading.
6. Press ‘ENTER’ and await confirmation of successful upload.
2. Select the ‘VOTE’ tab.
3. The gallery of photos is shown in a random order.
4. Scroll through and vote for those photos which you believe best illustrate the competition’s theme (‘Village Life – a photo which characterises the value of community in your village’.)
5. You may make only one vote per photo. This is to keep voting fair to all halls. Please do not try to circumvent this.