Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Drainage & Flooding, Who Does What?

There are a number of different organisations with an interest in drainage and flooding issues and knowing who to report a problem to is often confusing. With recent weather and the increased risk of flash flooding from thunderstorms and heavy downpours, we thought we’d remind you of who you need to contact for each type of flooding.

If you have any concerns please report it to the appropriate organisations:

  • The Environment Agency Floodline on 0345 9881 1188 for main river flooding.
  • North Worcestershire Water Management on 01562 732191 for ordinary watercourse issues or surface water flooding.

If you need assistance from your local council outside of normal office hours over the weekend please contact you local council’s out of hours service:

Bromsgrove District Council on 01527 871 565

For useful advice to help project your protect your property from flooding, read our article