Are You Busy? Do you get distracted? If answered yes to one or both questions, then you are like many other people. We live a rush, rush life.
Despite being in a hurry trying to get some where on time and juggling many things at the same time, can you take a few minutes to be:
- Considerate when parking your vehicle. Please do not block driveways, park on a junction or double park.
- For school traffic, PLEASE utilise the Swan Inn carpark, it is only a few minutes’ walk away.
- For non-school event traffic, PLEASE consider parking remotely and walking into the village or use public transport.
- Our village is on main road, used by local people, commuters, agricultural vehicles, lorries etc. Inconsiderate parking leads to increased congestion & pollution levels, restricts legitimate vehicle movements and irritates others. Considerate parking helps alleviate these issues and provides a stretch of the legs, which is good for physical & mental health well-being, plus the likelihood of damage to your vehicle (e.g. wing mirror gets knocked off) is reduced.
- Don’t drop litter. We live in a village that many people like visiting because it is clean & tidy. Often litter is dropped by accident or by a child that for a few moments was not thing of their consequences. PLEASE think about the potential litter that you or your child could be creating. If you give your child a bag of crisps, ask them to bring the empty bag to you. If you see a bin that is full, take your rubbish home or to an empty bin. Easy solutions that keep’s Fairfield a great place for you and others to visit.